That said- I'm counting my blessings. I took some time to hang out with the girls tonight and watch a movie. (The Incredibles) We enjoyed being all snuggled up together on my big king size bed- and giggled our way through the movie. I love hearing them laugh. It's the best medicine around.
Here are some things I am thankful for:
- wonderful children who make me smile and remember why my life is so good
- smelly dogs who greet me at the door- wagging their tails- even though I forgot to feed them before I left
- a good friend who helped me clean my kitchen today
- a bed big enough to let 3 children snuggle together with mom in
- a family who doesn't understand what I am going through- yet special and wonderful none-the-less